Re: Spin elettrostatico : commenti?

From: anrago <anrago_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 13:19:10 GMT

"Emanuele Ciapessoni" <ciapessoni_at_tiscalinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Ricercatori della UC Riverside hanno scoperto lo spin elettrostatico !
>
> http://www.newsroom.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/display.cgi?id=548

"......UC Riverside researchers' discovery of electrostatic spin challenges
century-old theory
New physical phenomenon will likely impact atomic physics, chemistry and
nanotechnology
(April 2, 2003).........."

"Experimental and theoretical work from our laboratory suggested that the cumulative
effect of electric charges would be an asymmetric force if the charges sitting on the
surface of spheres were asymmetrically distributed,"
"In the experiments, we could control the charge distribution by controlling the
relative position of the three spheres."

....finalmente una novita' MOLTO interessante... !!

anrago