Re: asse terrestre spostato di 10 cm

From: not1xor1 (Alessandro) <"not1xor1>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 13:20:43 GMT

Il 12/03/2011 09:27, Antonio ha scritto:

> L'effetto che i giornali riportano riguarda l'accorciamento della durata
> del giorno di 1,6 microsecondi, impercettibile oserei dire.
>
> Chiedo al gruppo perch� tali spostamenti dell'asse terrestre siano
> importanti e quali altri effetti producano oltre un impalpabile
> accorciamento del giorno.

sono normali fluttuazioni della durata media del giorno dell'ordine di mS
per coincidenza proprio stamattina ho letto l'abstract di

NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (2011, March 11).
NASA study goes to Earth's core for climate insights.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/03/110311140706.htm

"Our research demonstrates that, for the past 160 years, decadal and
longer-period changes in atmospheric temperature correspond to changes
in Earth's length of day if we remove the very significant effect of
atmospheric warming attributed to the buildup of greenhouse gases due
to mankind's enterprise," said Dickey. "Our study implies that human
influences on climate during the past 80 years mask the natural
balance that exists among Earth's rotation, the core angular momentum
and the temperature at Earth's surface."
--
bye
!(!1|1)